PILATES IN THE PARK
Over the summer we teach all of our community Pilates classes Auckland outdoors.
This runs from the 4th of January – 29 March 2018!
At MatWorks we only teach mat Pilates. Our classes include a mixture of stretching and strengthening.
We teach different exercises each week and we will always enquire what you’d like to focus on. FIRST CLASS FREE
WHO CAN ATTEND?
This is an open class for all levels, abilities and ages.
Pilates is for EVERYONE, whether you’re a professional athlete or a stay at home mum. Our highly qualified instructors will find the right adaptation for you.
what do i need?
- Your own mat!
- Or hire one from us for $5 (Your instructor will bring it for you)
- Drink bottle.
- Sports gear/comfortable clothing.
- Small towel or pillow is alway handy.
- Socks! Sticky ones if you have them.
NO JOINING FEE
SUSPEND OR CANCEL ANYTIME
- No refunds on purchases but exchanges are permitted.
- Purchases may be transferred to another client at no cost.
- Weekly Unlimited Classes cannot be shared among family members.
- Please follow our Cancellation Policy. We require 60min notice to cancel a class or you will be charged as if you attended. Cancelling by email or text does not count, only via the MindBody app or website under ‘my info’.
Click here to view the timetable and book your classes! TIMETABLE
Park #1 - Jellicoe Park
Park #2 - Pt Erin Park
Park #3 - Vellenoweth Green
Tuesdays 730-815pm Wednesdays 630-715pm THURSDAYS 6-645PM
PARK #4 - TAHAKI RESERVE
Tuesdays 630-715pm THURSDAYS 630-715PM
PARK #5 - killarney park
Tuesdays 630-715pm SaturDAYS 1030-11.15aM
PARK #6 - Victoria park
Mondays 12.05-12.50PM WEDNESDAYS 12.05-12.50PM FRIDAYS 12.05-12.50PM
PARK #8 - ONEPOTO DOMAIN
Mondays 6.00-6.45PM WEDNESDAYS 6.00-6.45PM
PARK #7 - Olympic Physiotherapy
Tuesdays 12.05-12.50pm + 5.15-6pm
Thursdays 12.05-12.50pm + 5.15-6pm
PARK #9 - KOHIMARAMA YACHT CLUB
PARK #10 - FOWLDS PARK
Mondays 7.30-8.15pm WEDNESDAYS 7.00-7.45PM
PARK #11 - TAPAC
what do others say about communityworks?