want to do pilates the recommended 6x per week but can’t afford it?
So You want to
- Feel strong and look healthy
- Squeeze in regular Pilates without having to travel, park or even leave the house
- Build up your abdominal strength
- Increase flexibility and posture
- Reduce back pain and the negative effects of sitting for long periods
Clear, precise instructions from fabulous Pilates instructors. Thankyou to Phoebe and her team. MatWorks is a lifesaver!
why STUDIOWORKS YOU ASK?
As a Pilates professional and dancer with a keen interest in developing and increasing my skill set I jumped at the opportunity to learn more about Pilates as soon as I could. I wanted to be the best. So I sat my advanced reformer and mat qualifications as soon as possible and began teaching advanced classes to develop my skill set.
In the summer of 2016 I started teaching classes outdoors in parks! I called it a summer Pilates bootcamp(now known as Pilates in the Park)! I wanted to reach more people and make Pilates accessible in area’s where it wasn’t available. I gained 100 new clients that summer and after 5 weeks of 7classes a day, 6 days a week, CommunityWorks was born!
Now we offer 30+ classes a week in 10 locations and an unlimited class membership, but even with that many classes to choose from, it can still be difficult to fit in 6 classes per week! Especially for our corporate clients, so out of a passion to go above and beyond for all of our clients StudioWorks was born!
I’m so excited for you! You have the most amazing opportunity to really cement some brilliant habits for the future!
What is studioWorks
Who is this for?
This programme is designed for anyone to commence, anytime. Our instructors explain everything in detail so even if you are brand new, you will feel supported.
You should try StudioWorks if any of the following sounds like you:
- Regular MatWorks attendee
- Office worker who struggles to fit exercise into your day
- Busy mum!
- Not so busy mum! hehe
- Student who can’t afford classes
- Retiree who wants to stay fit or get fit!
- Brand new to Pilates and shy to attend your first class without some guidance
- Someone who travels a lot for work and can’t commit to classes
How does it work?
We have two programmes for you to choose from.
Each video is around 5-10 minutes long and they are broken down into body parts so that you can choose which parts of your body you want to work on each day.
After purchasing the programme you will need to request access to our private Facebook forum, where you will have access to our video’s and also to others in the MatWorks community who are going through it too!
what are the benefits?
- Stronger core
- Increase overall body tone
- Weight loss (without starving yourself!)
- Improved Posture
- Reduced aches and pains
- Feeling healthy in the skin you’re in!
What do i need?
For this course you will just need a mat if you choose to work on one, and something to use as weights like a couple cans of spaghetti!
A lot of people like to wear sticky socks so they don’t slip!go to shop